Monday, December 1, 2008

*HAPPY STARTING*

* HAPPY STARTING *

i m 18 n just enjoying my college days, but some times it's not enough ...home to college & college to home...chill out with friend,go to shopping,exams,spend time with family,i never come to know when a day is finished??but some times i felt i am missing some thing but didn;t know what?? in this routine..i totally forgot which things i really loves to do ,paper craft,make card,make bookmark, draw cartoons, painting,my barbies,learn new languages...

but after reading few blogs i felt this is the thing i want, a nice place where i can use my energy & as the same time express my thought.so,here i m...with few of my very memorable memories
which i would love to share.may be i forgot to tell u how i love my barbies...

remembering vacation day, when i get my all barbies out n design clothes, give new hair style,make new jewelery for it from junk thing.i still remember my 6th vacation..where i made a doll house from 'theremokol sheets' a white doll house with maroon curtains n big kitchen, a dining area,a biggg drawing room with artistic furniture, than up floor a bad room for my doll. this is the best thing i have ever made,i was feeling like it's my own home where i would loves to stay. all year i collect pices of cloth from which i can my my dolls dress,yes i can buy a dress from shop but, may be it will not give me that saticfaction.

after every new dressup of my dolls ,the thing i m eagerly waiting for ,was to show it to my grandmother, the words "ahha that's really good why dont u try this for ur doll??" always inspire me to create new things...my mom-dad think i m yet childesh who plyed with dolls.may be i m but i love it.that more important

whenever i make some thing i run to my grandmother !!! my sister used to say "what need to run cant u walk it" she might don't know how eager i m ?to show my things to grandma....
Many people used to tell me "what u will do with those dolls??u big girl now" but some times i even wondered "what really i will do with it ??" than i remember my dadi's word "will take with me when i get marry :) "those stupid Q. with stupid ANS. i never come to know how easly years start passing...i still brush my dolls hair...isn't it stupid ?? i get it's ans. after join here" To run after ur likings & dreams is never stupidity" when ever i remember those things i get satisfaction of doing to creating a littel things...that's why i do !!

i really fell free after remembering my early days...it's like ur making free to a dove from cage n it's flying in sky like it's have never seen it before,it's flying n flying till no limits !!

before writing i was wondering "can i write any thing good ?? but after end of this post i feel,Why should i care?it makes no diffidence whether other likes or not the only thing matter is you like to do n read to give ur 100%."



C U SOON
bye bye

No comments: